What You’ll Get
State-of-the-art tech recruitment and tech HR Management tactics, toolset, and resources.
Expert success stories, best practices, and stories of failure.
Tools and resources on how to become a business partner.
An insider’s view on international standards and the competency models on tech recruitment and HR Management.
Who Can Apply?
- HR professionals with work experience in non-IT companies who want to enter the IT sector.
- HRM specialists of IT companies who perform any HR function and want to dive deep into tech recruitment and tech HR to gain fundamental knowledge and skills.
- Other employees that perform HRM functions in companies but are not necessarily known as HR managers or HR partners (e.g., director, project manager, etc.)
|Duration||Format||Commitment||Class frequency||Start date||Total price*|
|4 months||Offline classroom||4-6 hours/week||2 days/week||January, 2023||540,000 AMD|
*read more in FAQ
Throughout the course, you’ll receive scores for attendance and participation, completing quizzes, and individual and group assignments. Upon the end of your course program, you’ll take an exam that will be graded by your instructors and add up to your scores. Based on the total score you collect, you’ll either receive a certificate of attendance or a Talent Academy Certificate (for the most accomplished students that will pass the highest score bar).
How the Enrollment Process Works
- Click Enroll Now to fill out the Enrollment Form
- Expect a phone call from us within a few days after filling out the enrollment form. It’s going to be a brief 15-minute interview.
- Within a week, please expect to receive an admission or a rejection email from us.
- Once you confirm your participation in the Talent Academy, we will provide details regarding dates, payment, etc.
- After payment, you start the course program at the designated date and time.
Can I participate in the program if I am new to the field of HRM?
Yes, but you can enroll only after passing the screening interview.
How much does the course program cost?
The total price of the course program is AMD 540,000. In case you’re experiencing financial difficulties, it is possible to consider payment in monthly installments (in exceptional circumstances, there is an option to divide the amount into monthly installments of ten months).
What will happen if I decide to drop the course after starting it?
If you withdraw from the course at any time, you must pay the attended period's cost, including the missed month. For example, if you attend the course for one month and only take one class from the following month, you'll have to pay for two months.
Is knowledge of English mandatory to participate in the course program?
The classes will be in Armenian, but knowledge of English is highly desirable since the educational materials and the terminology are in English.
Will I get the recordings of the classes?
There is no clear decision around this yet. Probably yes.
After completing the course, can I get a job in an IT company as an HRM specialist?
Yes, you can apply for HRM roles in tech. Please note that we do not assist program participants in their further employment. However, we'll keep your contact details in our database and contact you if a suitable opportunity arises.